Opportunity to create easier, more engaging, and more delightful travel planning and booking online through good design and interaction. I was primarily a Visual UX Designer on an Agile team, focusing on site optimization and company rebrands.
• UX / Visual Designer
• Design QA
• Assisted in Information Architecture, working with IA team
• Assisted in Copywriting, working with Copywriting team
• Departments were somewhat silo'ed
• UX had not fully integrated itself into the process or the minds of the executives, so our process needed improvement.
• I did not fully understand Agile and this limited by mindset.
✓ Created effective designs that resulted in millions in revenue for the primary company and affiliate companies.
✓ Collaborated with strategy/product owners/senior leadership team to create solutions which drove engagement/conversion on an Agile team.
✓ Implemented design principles, UX best practices, and innovations in approach to increase customer engagement.
✓ Used sketching, experience mapping, business requirements, focus group/usability sessions, MVT/AB findings, WebTrends data, and competitive analysis to create results-driven UX recommendations to improve product usability, conversion, and aesthetic.
✓ Coached Jr Designers and led sessions for VPs, Product, and Dev.
If I've piqued your interest or you have questions, please reach out. Unless you're a spam-bot, in which case, please do not.Let's Chat