Opportunity to create easier, more engaging, and more delightful travel planning and booking online through good design and interaction. I was primarily a Visual UX Designer on an Agile team, focusing on site optimization and company rebrands.
• UX / Visual Designer
• Design QA
• Assisted in Information Architecture, working with IA team
• Assisted in Copywriting, working with Copywriting team
• Departments were somewhat silo'ed
• UX had not fully integrated itself into the process or the minds of the executives, so our process needed improvement.
• I did not fully understand Agile and this limited by mindset.
✓ Created effective designs that resulted in millions in revenue for the primary company and affiliate companies.
✓ Collaborated with strategy/product owners/senior leadership team to create solutions which drove engagement/conversion on an Agile team.
✓ Implemented design principles, UX best practices, and innovations in approach to increase customer engagement.
✓ Used sketching, experience mapping, business requirements, focus group/usability sessions, MVT/AB findings, WebTrends data, and competitive analysis to create results-driven UX recommendations to improve product usability, conversion, and aesthetic.
✓ Coached Jr Designers and led sessions for VPs, Product, and Dev.
If I've piqued your interest, or you have questions or even site feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Unless you're a spam-bot, in which case, please do hesitate.